Monday, August 18, 2014

Talking with Nate #8


So the posts have been a little few and far between. This is because we have the internet speed of 1997 at our house here in South Africa and I give up when the page takes a month to load.  It's not frustrating at all.  Netflix is only a distant memory. Anyways, moving on...

While at the Pretoria Zoo...
Nate: This elephant has a tushy.  And a penis!

While searching behind the couch cushions...
Nate: Maybe you can find some chickens in here?

While wearing his Thomas the Train t-shirt...
Nate: Ben, do you love my shirt?

At breakfast...
Nate: This is my best friend named Mommy.

After dropping his trains on the floor by accident...
Nate: Oh my goodness.  Look what I did.

While protesting taking a bath...
Nate: I can't come to the bath because I too happy.

And while protesting going to preschool and wanting to stay home...
Nate: I too happy here! I can't go to school because I too happy! Not too sad!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.